Saturday, November 21, 2009

thank god its Twiday...

Well.... close enough. ~L~...

Matt and I had plans to go see the new Twilight Saga - New Moon Last night, and I have been counting down to "Twiday" aka Friday all week, though yesterday returned home from work with the worst hayfever that I think I have ever had in my life. My nose was litterally dripping.. YUCK...
so Matt loaded me full of drugs and sent me off to bed... Spoilsport.

This morning he had a shoot on in the city so it gave me the opportunity to sleep the morning away and try and feel a little more human and sound a hell of a lot more convincing when he returned and asked how i was feeling. I knew i had to my little white lie reserve for the month and tell him that i was feeling GREAT! ... I may have over done it, but hey... he could not argue... atleast i was upright and no where as stoned as i was when he sent me to bed. ~L~

So... with my little white lie down, i got out to see New Moon.... ~howls~ OMFG... I will understand if a lot of the team Edward gals jump ship and become Team Jacob supporters. Having a body that good should be down right illegal! Me, well I am standing fast as a Team Edward girl... There is something in that crooked little smile that takes my breath away... haha.

It is no where as good as the book but man, I am looking forward to watching it again and again when it is released on DVD....
Now... I guess I best start counting down til Eclipse is released.... i have no clue when that is... best i go google, huh!? ~L~

~looking up at the moon and howling again~ aarrrrrrrooooooooooooohhhhh...

hahahaha.
have a great night guys... my hayfever meds are starting to kick in again and i think its best that i go now before my fingers type something that my stoned little head may not find as amusing when its clear in the morning! ~L~

No comments: